JC's Hard Strawberry Rhubarb Soda.
You can cook JC's Hard Strawberry Rhubarb Soda using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of JC's Hard Strawberry Rhubarb Soda
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Rhubarb Chopped.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Strawberry Quartered.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Soda Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 of once Vodka.
- It’s 1 of Strawberry for Garnish.
JC's Hard Strawberry Rhubarb Soda step by step
- In a medium pot put all your sugar and all the water in. Bring this mixture to a slow boil until all the sugar is dissolved. This is making a simple syrup..
- Next add your rhubarb and strawberries and bring this to a boil. Releasing all the natural oils into the syrup. Remove from heat and let simmer for an hour..
- Strain out the rhubarb syrup and disscard the remains. Add 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice and stir the mixture..
- In a highball glass add 1 1/2 once vodka over ice. Next add 1 once of your mixture and 3 onces of sparkling water. And enjoy this early summer drink..