Uncle Brian – Pizza Dough.
You can cook Uncle Brian – Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Uncle Brian – Pizza Dough
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of King Arthur Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Water.
Uncle Brian – Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine all ingredients and mix, if it seems a little dry add 1/4 cup water..
- Form into a ball with little or no seam underneath, flour a little and place in large slide to close bag leaving a little air..
- Leave in fridge for 24 hours, 48 us fine too..
- Preheat oven to 500°F with pizza stone inside..
- Cut dough in half and roll into balls..
- Roll out dough to desired size and leave other dough in sealed container until rolling out..
- * I like to roll out dough larger than needed so I can roll the crust (Possibly putting cheese in the crust)..
- Place on pizza stone and cook fir 15-20 minutes..