Mom's pizza dough. Bread Machine Pizza Dough is the perfect solution for us busy moms! Easy and delicious, it's one of my family's secret weapons! The BEST pizza dough recipe and it's made in the bread machine!
Mix water and oil, add to well in flour. You can make my favorite pizza dough recipe into what I call a "jar recipe"! This is my frugal way to make pizza dough in minutes, literally. You can have Mom's pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's pizza dough
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of luke warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of white flour.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat.
- You need 6 tbsp of oil.
This is an updated post because it has been one of the most. You can make pizza dough ahead easily. Just refrigerate this dough, well wrapped, for up to three days and bring it to room temperature before using. Pizza has achieved cult status for a reason: it's amazing.
Mom's pizza dough step by step
- grow yeast by adding sugar and yeast to lukewarm water and stir. Let sit for a few minutes..
- Combine flour, salt, and oil. Mix together and add yeast mixture..
- Knead about 40 times and than let raise for about 10 minutes.
- Press into pan and add toppigs..
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
- makes 2 crusts.
To make sure you really nail your homemade pizza, here are all our best tips on the most important part: the dough! This easy pizza dough recipe can be made for very little money and can easily be frozen! That can get quite expensive and it is just SO easy to make your own pizza crust with my easy pizza dough. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. This KitchenAid pizza dough can be used for dozens of different pizzas.