Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts.
You can have Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of zest of one lemon.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Fresh Lemon Chicken Breasts step by step
- Put chicken in large freezer bag. Pour all ingredients over chicken and shake up until everything is mixed up and chicken is coated evenly. Let marinate over night. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear..