Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce. Then give this pan-seared chicken in a balsamic reduction sauce a go. It's fancy enough for company and simple enough for everyday fare. The sauce goes together in moments, finishes reducing while the chicken rests, and uses only three ingredients.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Staynor; Stylist: Cindy Barr. I paired this chicken with the spicy orange sauce and thought it was delicious. How to Make Sautéed Chicken Breast in a Mushroom Gruyere Sauce. You can cook Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless.
- Prepare 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 6 of tamarinds, fresh.
- You need 1 of habanero pepper, medium.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil, organic.
- It’s 1 cup of Tuscan kale.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes.
Chef's Note: As the sauce reduces it will thicken, so stop the reduction process when the sauce achieves the thickness you desire. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Serve sauce over chicken and garnish with.
Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce step by step
- Peel tamarinds and remove seeds..
- Bring water and salt to a boil..
- Add tamarind pulp and seeds from habanero pepper..
- Slice rest of pepper and put aside..
- Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce water over medium meat..
- Mash tamarind pulp while reducing to loosen flesh..
- Heat coconut oil in sautee pan over medium high heat..
- Strain reduction into hot pan, using back of spoon to push through most of the tamarind flesh..
- After reducing sauce to a syrupy consistency, add chicken breast and sautee over medium heat, turning half way..
- Plate chicken over Tuscan kale and garnish with habanero pepper strips and cherry tomatoes..
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken..
Chicken Pho (Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup)Indian AMbrosia. One of my favorite chicken breast recipes & the best way to make juicy chicken right on the stove. Place the wrapped chicken breasts in a freezer bag; seal the bag and place in the freezer. I paired the wonderful chicken breast with a simple sweet potato with butter and a side of sautéed squash. With only four ingredients the Simple Chive Sauce pairs perfectly with chicken breasts.