Potato Salad with Rhubarb.
You can cook Potato Salad with Rhubarb using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Salad with Rhubarb
- You need 1 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Rhubarb.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of optional Cucumber, carrot, apple.
Potato Salad with Rhubarb step by step
- Wash the rhubarb and cut it up. The rhubarb will go soft when boiled so if you want to retain a bit of crunch, then please cut it into larger pieces. I cut mine quite finely..
- Prepare the potatoes in the same way that you usually do for potato salad. Cut up the cucumber and apple however you like, if you're using them..
- Wrap up the rhubarb in cling film and boil it at the same time as the potatoes. Boil the rhubarb for however long you like..
- Mash up the boiled potatoes and combine it with the rhubarb. The rhubarb is what looks like mashed umeboshi plum in this photo..
- Mix the potatoes and rhubarb with the cucumbers and apples, etc. if you are using them and then combine everything with mayonnaise. For the amount of potato in this photo, I mixed in 1 stalk of rhubarb..
- I made this potato salad with just potatoes and served it with some julienned cabbage and some finely chopped parsley that I had in my freezer..