Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe). Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice PilafLori's Culinary Creations. Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Rice Pilaf Plates w/Marinated Veggies + Feta Tzatziki. Whip up this easy chicken rice pilaf recipe packed with green pepper, onion, celery, and mushrooms as a tasty side dish or main dish.
We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans. This was a tasty way to switch up the usual chicken for dinner. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
I served it with brown rice, and the two complimented each. Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green Chicken – We want a boneless, skinless chicken breast. If you'd like to use thigh feel free, just How To Make Chicken Rice Pilaf. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) step by step
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
This easy chicken and rice recipe is a delicious one-pot dish made even more flavorful with the addition of pecans, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings. When people hear a dish referred to as a pilaf, they automatically assume it is rice based. But a pilaf is a method of preparation, not the name of a. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. Add some more water if the rice gets too dry.