Rhubarb and strawberry jelly. Rinse rhubarb, trim, cut into pieces and boil with apple juice and sugar. Place rhubarb in a cloth, squeeze out the juice and mix the collected juice with vanilla sugar. Add large box strawberry Jello and stir vigorously.
Recommended process time for Strawberry-Rhubarb Jelly in a boiling-water canner. The Best, Easy RHUBARB JAM RECIPES and Jelly Recipes, a Collection of Homemade Freezer Jams and Cooked (Canned) Rhubarb Preserves. If you are searching for amazing, easy Rhubarb Jam Recipes, and Rhubarb Jelly Recipes, you have found the BEST ones here! You can have Rhubarb and strawberry jelly using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and strawberry jelly
- It’s 450 grams of rhubarb sliced.
- It’s 450 grams of strawberries hulled and halved.
- You need 70 ml of water.
- It’s 800 g of Jam sugar.
- You need 1 of lemon, juiced.
Things like strawberry rhubarb pie, rhubarb crisp, crumble, cake, the whole rhubarb shebang. In a large saucepan or stockpot, stir together the fresh rhubarb and sugar. Bring the rhubarb and sugar to a boil over medium heat. Ok, the truth is, they made the doughnuts.
Rhubarb and strawberry jelly instructions
- Place prepared fruits and water in a pan and simmer covered until soft.
- Strain through jelly bag.
- Return strained juice to pan plus 800 grams of sugar and juice of 1 lemon per litre of juice obtained.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Boil fast to set.
- Pot in esterilised jars and seal.
I watched while holding this one. First, they made a quick strawberry and rhubarb freezer jam. Next, they followed this recipe for the doughnut. Two hours later, we had doughnuts. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Tested Recipe & Video.