Aysha's stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Chicken breasts stuffed with a spinach/ricotta/mozzarella mixture, then baked in your favorite spaghetti sauce.
Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. This Cheesy Asparagus Stuffed Chicken recipe takes These Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts are an easy Keto chicken dinner idea that your family will love. We are going to start with. You can cook Aysha's stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aysha's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of sea salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lots of toothpicks.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs.
Aysha's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.).
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions.
The best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe! Chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, and baked in the oven. Tender, juicy, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika. Cheesy Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast is the BEST Stuffed Chicken Recipe we have ever made! Tender chicken loaded with two types of cheese (goat cheese and mozzarella) and asparagus just can't be beat.