low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken With MozzarellaLittle Spice Jar. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and.
While not low carb, this rice and chicken meal prep recipe makes sure you get energy from the healthy brown rice, with healthy protein from the boneless skinless chicken breast to build your muscles, and broccoli for some much needed vegetables for your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice. Sautéed edamame and broccoli slaw mix equals a high-fiber combo in these tasty Thai chicken-and-peanut sauce wraps. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- It’s 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic powder and pepper. Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick Heat over very low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps instructions
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
From casseroles and curries to wraps, you won't Combine lean chicken with super-healthy broccoli, ginger and garlic for a quick and cheap, weeknight dinner. Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! He loves the tender chicken, and he has always loved broccoli, and the savory and yummy brown sauce completes the. Whole wheat wraps, brown rice, and low fat cheese cut back on calories, and broccoli bulks up the nutrients. Avocado adds a healthy fat, while chicken breast rounds it out with Next time you're in the mood for a Mexican-inspired burrito, whip up a batch of our Healthy Chicken Burrito wraps instead.