pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have pizza dough using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pizza dough
- It’s 1 tsp of instant or rapid rise yeast.
- It’s 3 cup of all purpouse flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil to grease bowl.
- Prepare of optional for flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pureed cooked garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced raw garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh herbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ham or bacon.
- You need 1 of flavored olive oil.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
pizza dough instructions
- combine yeast flour and salt in mixer turn on and add water and oil.
- prosess for 30 sec adding more water until mixture forms a ball and is slightly sticky.
- turn the dough on a floured work surface news by hand a few seconds to Form a smooth round ball.
- grease boil with oil place dough in it cover with plastic wrap let rise 1-2 hours.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.