Basic Pizza Dough.
You can have Basic Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of + 2 TBSP warm water (115 degree F.).
- You need 1 envelope of (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast.
Basic Pizza Dough step by step
- Blend yeast, warm water + 1 TBSP of flour in small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to proof yeast..
- Place 2 cups of flour in food processor. When yeast mixture bubbles + foams, pour into the feed tube with the machine running..
- Add olive + salt; add more flour as needed until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms a ball..
- Place in a deep-floured bowl, cover with plastic wrap and set in a draft free spot to rise..