creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts. Chicken breasts are rolled around a cream cheese filling and wrapped in bacon for a rich and savory main dish. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Bacon-Wrapped Chicken. I made this tonight and it was amazing.
Stuffed in a boneless, skinless chicken breast, it is out. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level. You can cook creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shreaded pepperjack cheese or parmasean.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 packages of 8oz bag spinach.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 of bonless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 12 of strips of bacon of choice.
The bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and also keeps the chicken extra juicy. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The creamy three cheese filling provides plenty of flavor and moisture on the inside of the chicken and the bacon on the outside keeps the chicken from. Tender chicken breasts get a special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, then glazed with one amazing maple syrup and dijon mustard sauce.
creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Take each chicken breast and pound flat to 1/2" thickness. Optional, but you can marinade breasts a couple of hours prior to flattening them. Place in a bag with 1 cup of buttermilk or milk and tablespoon of lemon juice..
- Put the spinach in a large bowl and put in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until wilted..
- After spinach is done combine sour cream, cream cheese, parmasean or pepperjack cheese, minced garlic, sliced green onions, and pepper in same bowl as spinach. Mix well..
- Fry bacon or microwave strips for 5 minutes. You don't want to cook to long as it will cook the rest of the way in oven..
- Take the spinach, sour cream etc mixture and place spoonfuls of it in the center of each flattened chicken breast. You should use all the mixture..
- Fold each chicken breast over and take 3 bacon strips to wrap chicken breast together with mixture in the middle. Use a few tooth picks to secure..
- Place chicken breasts in a glass oven safe dish. I lined the dish with tin foil before placing them in. Makes clean up easier..
- Place in oven 375°F for 35 minutes uncovered. After that If you desire bacon even more crispy put oven on broil for 2 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let cool for couple minutes take toothpicks out and enjoy with some fresh cooked veggies or a salad. Hope you enjoy!!!.
Bacon-wrapped chicken is also a low carb, Keto-friendly meal – pick up a bottle of this Low Carb Maple Syrup – and it's a family favorite, along with. Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! Easy to make chicken breast recipe stuffed with spinach and cheese. Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes. This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then.