Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of kilogram flour OO.
- You need 1 packages of fast acting yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough step by step
- put all ingredient in bread maker making sure the salt dissolved in water does not mix with yeast till the mixing process start.
- use a dough only program.
- after 30 mins of mixing remove the dough from breadmaker and let it settle for 2 -3 hrs in a covered bowl in slightly warm environment.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.