Buffalo style pizza dough.
You can cook Buffalo style pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo style pizza dough
- It’s 1 envelope of fleishmans active dry yeast.
- It’s 2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of crisco.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 6 cup of flour.
Buffalo style pizza dough instructions
- using a kithenaid mixer with a dough hook add water,yeast,garlic powder,Italian seasoning, sugar,and salt..
- add 2 cups of flour.
- mix slowly and keep adding flour at the rate of 1/3 cup at a time until the dough in not incredibly stickey!.
- remove from bowl and place in a new bowl sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- cover with a towel and put in the cupboard where it it dark for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- take out cut in half. the dough makes 2 large pizzas.
- spread on to greased (Crisco) pizza pans add topping sauce and chose bake at 450 for 10 to 15 minutes..