You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 Cups of 00 Flour or Bread Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of 00 Flour or Bread Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Warm Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fine Sea Salt.
Pizza Dough instructions
- In Stand Mixer, combine 2 Cups plus 2 Tbsp of flour..
- In a bowl, mix warm water, olive oil and yeast..
- Turn on stand mixer to mix/knead. Setting 3/4 on most KitchenAid stand mixers. Add water mixture to flour and salt. Knead for 3 minutes..
- Let mixture rest for 15 minutes..
- Knead again for 3 minutes..
- Cut dough in half. Shape into balls and place in oiled bowls. Cover with plastic cling wrap and let rise for 2-3 hours at room temperature undisturbed. Note: can be placed in refrigerator for 3-4 days or frozen for a month. Must be room temperature to shape into pizza..