Apple and rhubarb crumble.
You can cook Apple and rhubarb crumble using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple and rhubarb crumble
- It’s 800 g of Stewed Rhubarb and apple, approx.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 100 g of chilled butter, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need of Icing sugar, for dusting.
Apple and rhubarb crumble step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine the flour, sugar, butter and oats in a big bowl..
- Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir well in the walnuts..
- Spoon the stewed rhubarb and apple into a ovenproof dish. Scatter the walnut mixture evenly over the stewed rhubarb and apples. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden..
- Dust with icing sugar. Spoon the apple crumble into serving bowls. Serve with ice-cream or custard.Done!.