Guys Grill'n Pizza Dough. Grilled pizza is a summertime meal that has everything going for it. Whip up the dough, top with your favorite cheese and goodies Here's our favorite dough recipe for grilled pizza — and I guarantee you have time to make it. Whether you're making pizza an hour.
Grilling pizza has a lot going for it: It's novel, it gives you even more reason to fire up the charcoal, and it's as close as you'll ever get at home Game plan: This dough is easy to work with and very forgiving. Grilled pizza dough is basically perfection. It gives the dough that extra punch of flavor from the grill and makes the bottom of the Once the dough is cooked, remove it from the grill and place it back onto the baking sheet or pizza peel. You can have Guys Grill'n Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guys Grill'n Pizza Dough
- It’s of Makes two nicely sized pizzas..
- You need 6 cup of all puropse flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of Warm Canadian Beer.
- It’s 1 packages of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of e.v. olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Garlic butter, melted.
We used the pizza dough recipe from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes A Day. Instead of cooking it in the oven, we grilled it! If you haven't grilled a pizza before, I hope you will this summer. It is so easy and fun!
Guys Grill'n Pizza Dough instructions
- Pour beer in large bowl, add pinch of salt. (to foam and flatten the beer).
- Dissolve yeast into the beer, set aside to bloom.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add olive oil to flour mixture, mix in with fork.
- Gently add beer/yeast to flour till dough is formed.
- Knead dough for 5-7 min till slightly tough..
- Set aside to rise in a warm draft free place (I use my oven) for two hours..
- Split dough in half, on lightly floured surface roll out to desired thickness..
- Place doughs on cookie sheet and brush on garlic butter. Let the doughs rest and relax..
- Heat grill up. Enjoy a beer..
- Prepare what ever toppings you like to put on a pizza. (I like to make a traditional cheese and pepperoni, and a pulled bbq chicken with pepper jack cheese).
- Flip dough onto hot grill, count to 45. flip dough..
- If using gas grill, turn down temp. Charcol grill, raise the grill..
- Add your favorite toppings and close cover. Peek every few moments when cheese topping is melted, your done!!.
The flavor is great and there is no clean up! From scratch pizza dough is where it's at you guys. I tell ya, it's easier than it looks and the more times you make it… the more you'll I made grilled pizza… and who doesn't love the sound of that? Next, in the bowl to your mixer add some honey… about a. Set a pizza stone in the oven and sprinkle a pizza peel lightly with flour. (If you don't have a stone, you can bake your pizza on a pizza pan or baking sheet sprinkled with flour.) Start with pizza dough, or my homemade pizza dough recipe below and roll out out thin over a floured surface.