pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pizza dough
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
pizza dough instructions
- in a bowl mix flour, salt, and yeast.
- gradually add water and oil and knead dough for 7 to 10 min until smooth..
- in a lightly oiled bowl, cover the dough and put it aside for 30mins or more untill the dough doubles its size..
- when ready, divide the dough into two..
- in a nine inch pizza pan, the dough is shaped round and you can put toppings onto it..
- the balance dough can be kept in the fridge. make sure before using it leave it at room temperature and let its volume doubles..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.