Easy and Tasty Homemade Chicken Ham.
You can have Easy and Tasty Homemade Chicken Ham using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Tasty Homemade Chicken Ham
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast (large).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Zip-top bag (or plastic bag).
Easy and Tasty Homemade Chicken Ham instructions
- Sprinkle salt and sugar in order on chicken skin. Work with your hands. You can completely remove the skin if you wish!.
- Put the chicken from step 1 into a zip or plastic bag. Remove air pockets and seal tightly. Chill in the fridge for 1 whole day..
- Place the chicken from Step 2 on plastic wrap, making sure the skin is facing down. Cover it up like a candy wrapper and fold both ends inside..
- Wrap another sheet of plastic wrap. *This is to secure the edges of the 'candy' wrap..
- Use a rubber band to wrap up from the center to the right, then to the left..
- Use a large-sized pot that would fit the chicken. Boil plenty of water for the chicken to soak in. Put the chicken in and let it come to a boil again. Cook for 8 minutes, then turn the heat off..
- Cover the pot and set it aside until it cools down. Slice into smaller pieces as you like, arrange on a serving dish, and voila!.