My lovely tasty Creamy Curried Chicken.with Spinach. This is a big hit in our house. My young son and daughter gobble it up. Cook rice according to package directions.
Creamy spinach and chicken carry dish delicious hearty meal will keep you warm specially in the winter it's a perfect this right now healthy a lot of. Add the garlic and onion, stirring until onions are translucent. Stir in the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted. You can cook My lovely tasty Creamy Curried Chicken.with Spinach using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My lovely tasty Creamy Curried Chicken.with Spinach
- Prepare 1 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped small.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated Ginger.
- It’s 2 of Crushed Garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of Chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Corriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 pint of Boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 of Fresh Green chilli chopped (about 1 tsp full).
- Prepare 1 Tbls of Malaysian curry paste.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Prepare 2 handful of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Double cream.
Add the heavy cream, salt, and pepper, bringing to a boil. One-Pan Cream Chicken and Spinach is a comforting creamy chicken dinner with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Here's why you'll love this chicken dinner. It's all made in one pan!
My lovely tasty Creamy Curried Chicken.with Spinach instructions
- Heat up the oil. Have all the first 9 spices ready and add one after another quickly and a quick mix then add boil the water.
- So First Add the onions and fry for a minute.
- Then the ginger and garlic fry for 30 secounds and mix into the onions..
- Add the chicken and stir it in then add the next 7 spices on the list after the chicken stir quick and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add the boiling water let it bubble for 1 minute stirring..
- Next add the 2 chicken stock cubes mix in the chicken and stir.
- Add the malaysian curry paste to a little cold water mix and add it to the chicken curry. Stir when it comes to the boil turn it down and simmer..
- Add the hadfuls of spinach and tear it and drop in and stir. Leave for the rest of the cooking time on low..
- After the 30 mins take it off the heat and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Cream and the Lemon juice stir and mix in well. It will go a lovely yellow colour..
- Put it back on the heat and warm it up slowly on medium until it comes to the boil then turn it down and cook slow for 10 minutes..
- Serve with Rice long grain or Basmatti.
Creamy Parmesan sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach, this dinner is great over pasta or cauliflower. Try something new with this Creamy Chicken with Spinach and Chickpeas recipe. Bone-in chicken breasts are super flavorful in a creamy sauce with chickpeas and wilted baby spinach. See how to prepare this dish in a quick how-to video. For a quick and tasty chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love, pick this great creamy spinach chicken pasta recipe.