You can have Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Warm Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of Flour.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the water, sugar, and yeast together and allow bubbles to form. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, although not all the flour may be needed..
- Knead the dough until soft and allow to rise until doubled. Punch down and form into pizza shape and top with your favorite toppings..
- Bake at 350' for about 30 minutes..