My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁.
You can cook My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁
- Prepare 2 of Pitta Breads.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 handful of Mixed leaf salad.
- Prepare 2 of cherty tomatoes sliced.
- You need 4 slices of Cucumber.
My Quick Tasty Chicken on pitta bread, so good 😁 instructions
- Cut up the chicken breast into bite size pieces. Add olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the chicken just a little salt and pepper. Fry and turn them over on medium heat for 5 minutes then its done and with the olive oil stops it drying the chicken..
- Meanwhile cut up your mixed leaf salad and cucumber and tomatoes ready..
- Add the pitta bread on a plate and turn the microwave on full power for 1 minute or until you see the pitta bread rising..
- Take the pitta bread using a knife run the knife down the edge of one side. Open then add the salad..
- Next add the cooked chicken on top of the salad then add 2 tsp Mayonaise and 3 tbls sweet chilli sauce. Serbe hot and enjoy..