No Yeast Pizza Dough.
You can have No Yeast Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Yeast Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil (Vegetable, Olive and Canola work best).
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
No Yeast Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the water and oil.
- Stir until it forms a ball (If the dough is stiff, add more water).
- Dough will be soft, not sticky. Knead on a flat floured surface for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 25 minutes..