Thai Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers). Learn how to make Thai chicken stir-fry & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Here's a super quick, super tasty stir-fry that tastes authentically Thai. With fresh vegetables and savory, fragrant spices, serve with jasmine rice for the complete Bangkok experience.
Serve with jasmine rice for the complete Bangkok experience. A Thai inspired stir fry dish with a wonderful savory, sweet and spicy flavor combination made with colorful bell peppers, fresh pineapple and chicken. I am not new to weight watchers but am to new program. You can cook Thai Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers)
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of pound(s) Chicken, breast, raw, without skin & bone, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 medium of scallion(s), sliced.
- You need 1 of clove(s) (medium) garlic clove(s), finely chopped.
- You need 2 of cup(s) green snap beans, each sliced into 3 pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asian hot sauce, such as chili paste*.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup(s) basil, fresh, leaves, Thai or Italian.
The points on this recipe confuse me a little as I thought chicken breast was zero points for. When you're looking for an easy meal option, stir-fries are a no-brainer. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing.
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry (Weight Watchers) instructions
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil and swirl to coat pan. When hot, add chicken; sauté for 3 minutes..
- Add scallions and garlic; sauté until quite fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add green beans, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chili paste; sauté until green beans are crisp-tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add basil and cook for 1 minute more..
- *Adjust the amount of chili paste according to how spicy you like your food..
- PointPlus value 4 per serving of 1 1/2 cups..
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry recipe: Here's a super quick, super tasty stir-fry that tastes authentically Thai. You can use sea salt or Kosher salt instead of regular table. Weight Watchers Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe. Sticking to a diet can be hard to do especially when you eat the same thing day in and day out. What I love about Weight Watchers is there are so many recipes I can choose from that allow me to stick to my diet.