Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad.
You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
- It’s 1/2 medium of chicken breast (no bone).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1/3 cup of monteray jack cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad instructions
- season the chicken in lemon pepper and all purpose seasoning.
- heat grill . use oil.and grill the chicken.
- when chicken is done . cut into peices. let it chill.
- cut romaine lettuce. shred cheese. and place in bowl.
- add chicken when chilled and add ranch dressing..