New York Style Pizza Dough.
You can have New York Style Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of New York Style Pizza Dough
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour: King Arthur bake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
New York Style Pizza Dough step by step
- In a measuring cup add a quarter cup of 105°F water and half the sugar. Mix to dissolve..
- At least next to dissolve. Set aside..
- To a mixer bowl add the flour, cornmeal, salt, olive oil, and half the sugar. Mix well to blend..
- When the foam on the yeast mixture mix reaches half a cup Mark 10 to 15 minutes added to the bowl and set mixer to stir..
- using the measuring cup, slowly add water until a tacky not sticky dough has formed..
- roll dough onto floured surface and meet until dough is smooth and elastic to 3 to 5 minutes..
- Place in a lightly oiled olive oil bowl, roll to coat, and cover with a hand towel. Place in a warm spot and allow to rise until doubled in size 1 to 2 hours.