Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 3 of chopped parsnips.
- You need 2 of stalks celery chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of bunch thyme.
- It’s 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 2 lb of Bone in Chicken Breast.
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of small pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- heat oil in soup pot. add carrots and parsnips celery onion thyme salt and pepper. Cook 10 minutes stirring often..
- add chicken, broth, and 4 cups water. bring to boil. reduce heat. simmer 20 minutes. remove chicken. remove bones and shred chicken..
- add pasta. Cook 10 minutes. add chicken lemon juice and parsley..