You can cook Chicken Puffs using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Puffs
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Bones less skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
Chicken Puffs instructions
- Boil chicken.
- Allow chicken to cool, then shred.
- Mix cream cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic pepper with shredded chicken..
- Spray cookie sheet with non stick spray. Open crescent rolls and use two triangle pieces of dough to make a square. A single package should give you 4 dough squares..
- Preheat oven to 350°F (F). Spoon chicken/cream cheese mixture onto dough squares..
- Fold dough squares around chicken mixture and make sure they are sealed well. Place seam side down and bake for 10-15 minutes or golden brown..