You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 1 1/2 cup of 105F-115F water.
- Prepare 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Pizza Dough instructions
- in large bowl of heavy duty mixer add warm water.
- sprinkle on yeast and let sit for 5 minutes until the yeast is dissolved.
- mix in olive oil, flour, salt and sugar on low speed for a minute.
- remove mixing paddle and replace with dough hook.
- knead using mixer and dough hook on low to medium until dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- place ball of dough in a bowl that has been coated lightly with olive oil.
- turn dough so that it gets coated with oil.
- cover with plastic wrap and let sit in warm place (75-85F) until it doubles in size, about hour to hour and half.