Rhubarb Crumble & Custard.💟.
You can cook Rhubarb Crumble & Custard.💟 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Crumble & Custard.💟
- Prepare 3 of long length Rhubarb stems.
- It’s 3 tbls of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbls of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Cups of cold water.
- You need 1 of +1/2 cup flour.
- You need 2 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Rhubarb Crumble & Custard.💟 step by step
- Add the crumble on top of the Rhubarb and add to a preheated oven 180°C for 10-20 minutes until golden brown..
- Cut up the Rhubarb lengths into 1 inch pieces. In a saucepan add the rhubarb and water. Then add the sugar. Boil on low for a bout 6-10 minutes until soft strain off..
- When drained Add the honey. And set aside.
- Make a little Crumble, 1+1/2 Cup plain flour mixed in with 1tbls Butter mix with your fingers it should stick in a lump in the palm of your hand and crumble when squeezed. then add 1 tsp brown sugar..
- Add a little oil to the baking dish rub it all around just to help stop it sticking. Then add the Rhubarb then add crumble on top.
- Add to a preheated oven for 10 – 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with Custard..