You can have Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 600 grams of Cake wheat flour.
- It’s 10 ml of Instant yeast.
- Prepare 5 ml of Salt.
- It’s 20 ml of Sugar.
- It’s 30 ml of Olive oil.
- It’s 350 ml of Warm water (Approximately).
Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add the olive oil to the lukewarm water..
- Add just enough of the water and oil mixture to the dry ingredients to make a soft elastic dough. Knead the dough for 10 to 15 minutes until it is soft and elastic. The dough must not cling to your hands. If the dough is to dry, add a little more water. If the dough is to wet, add a little more flour..
- Place the dough in a mixing bowl and cover lightly with cling wrap. Leave it in a warm place to rise to double the volume..
- Knead the dough down and roll out to form the pizza base..
- Add your favourite topping and bake in a pre heated oven (220°C) for 10 to 20 minutes..