weight watchers whole wheat pizza dough.
You can cook weight watchers whole wheat pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of weight watchers whole wheat pizza dough
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of or one rounded teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
weight watchers whole wheat pizza dough step by step
- combine water, yeast, and sugar in large bowl.
- let stand until foamy, then stir in oil, flour, and salt until dough gathers around the spoon.
- turn dough out onto slightly floured work surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- spray bowl with nonstick spray and put dough in bowl turning dough to coat.
- cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to rise in warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- punch down dough and cut in half, makes 2 12" pizza doughs.