Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic. Bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts are roasted over a bed of lemony Brussels sprouts and potatoes in this one-pan meal. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom of the baking dish. To check, carefully remove skillet from oven (the handle Transfer chicken to a platter.
For dinner tonight, try Ina Garten's Lemon and Garlic Roast Chicken recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Add the wine and chicken stock and bring it to a boil. One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Potatoes Recipe What is better than an entire dinner done in one pan?! You can have Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic
- It’s 6 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 small of Lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced NOTE: You do not want to use too much lemon or it will taste bitter. I learned the hard way..
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Green Beans NOTE: I just use one can of green beans because I'm only cooking for two..
- You need 8 small of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts (with bones left in and with skin).
This one pan chicken and potatoes not only tastes amazing. I'm sure you're all sorted in the candy department for today, but what Stir in olive oil, garlic lemon juice and lemon zest and the remaining oregano and paprika. Learn how to make Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Green Beans. How to Serve Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken.
Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 13×9 glass pan with 1tbsp of olive oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in bottom of pan..
- In large bowl combine remainder of the first 5 ingredients. Add green beans, toss and coat. Use strainer spoon to remove green beans and place them into glass pan evenly. Do the same thing with the potatoes (wash and cut first) and then do the same with chicken breast (rinse under water first). Once everything is added to pan pour the remainder of olive oil mix on top of chicken..
- Place pan into oven for 1 hour uncovered..
Serve warm with the pan drippings spooned over top. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom. Toss chicken in mixture and place in a row in the middle of the pan. Pour any remaining mixture on top. I've been making this Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken long before the sheet pan meals were all the rage.