Chicken enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this chicken enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble! These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold spices for maximum flavor inside warmed flour tortillas. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. You can have Chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas
- You need 1 of whole bone in chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of cube of chicken flavor bouillon.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of chile guajillo.
- You need 1 of cotija cheese or any cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 pinch of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of corn tortillas I use about 10 for 4 people total.
- You need 1 of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt as desired.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments.
Chicken enchiladas step by step
- Put the chicken breast to cook,add salt and chicken flavor bouillon.
- Bring to boil the chiles guajillo and tomatoes untill tender and set aside.
- When chicken breast is cooked take it out and let cool of and when cooled off shred it.
- With the same water that you cooked the chicken breast add to the blender (not all of it)about 3 or 4 cup,add the chile guajillos,add the tomatoes and the can of tomato sauce and a bit of all purpose flour (just so its not so waterylike) then blend.
- Add a lil bit of corn oil to a skillet and the the chile sauce with a colander turn off when hot.
- In a small skillet heat corn oil and fry tortilla until golden brown but still pliable,about 10 sec per side,transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Put tortilla on work surface,divide the shredded chicken evenly among the tortillas and roll like a cigar.
- On the rolled tortilla drizzle sour cream add the chile sauce.
- Top with cheese and lettuce and serve immediately.
- I like eating them aside with boiled eggs.
It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas. When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor.