You can have Rhubarb Tart using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Tart
- You need 1 block of shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 g of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grounded almonds.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
Rhubarb Tart instructions
- Start by rolling up the pastry. Grease a 20 cm tart mould and line the pastry in. Leave 1 cm of pastry hanging over the edge..
- Cut the rhubarb. Roughly 1 cm long. In a bowl marinate the rhubarb with 125 g of sugar..
- Heat oven to 180 C Meanwhile beat the eggs with the remaining sugar until pale. Add the flour, grounded almonds and milk. Pour the mix on top of the rhubarb..
- Bake the tart for 30 minutes. Leave it rest for 10 minutes. Cut the edge of the pastry with a peeler or a knife. Et voilà!.