Portuguese Bbq Chicken.
You can cook Portuguese Bbq Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portuguese Bbq Chicken
- Prepare 4 of skinless bone-in chicken breast (half each breast).
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of pimenta muida (crushed Portuguese chili pepper).
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon juice (1 lemon).
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Portuguese Bbq Chicken instructions
- Mix the ingredients for marinade, set some aside for basting the chicken on the bbq..
- Place chicken in the remaining marinade and let side for 30-60 min..
- Note: as a shortcut you could use the marinade pictured here… I sadly ran out so I decided to make the marinade from scratch. You can find the marinade in a Portuguese supermarket or the European isle at a local grocery store..
- Bbq chicken until juices run clear, basting in the last 5 min of cooking time.
- To make your own Portuguese Pimenta (ingredient 2 under the marinade ) I've listed the ingredients/method in the string attached 😊😊.