Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce
- Prepare 3 T of olive oil.
- You need 1 T of minced onion.
- It’s 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts, either bone-in with skin or boneless and skinless.
- You need 1-1/2 T of chopped fresh parsley.
Chicken Breasts with Herb Basting Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In small bowl, prepare basting sauce by combining all ingredients except chicken and parsley..
- Turn chicken in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place in baking dish and cover..
- Roast 35-45 min. basting occasionally with pan drippings..
- Remove chicken to warm platter. Spoon pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with parsley..