Grilled Chicken Breast.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Kg of Chicken Breast without Bone.
- You need of Oyster Sauce as you NEED.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need Half of Teaspoon of Salt.
Grilled Chicken Breast instructions
- Remove Chicken's skins.
- Put it into a bowl.
- Add all the seasoning (salt, oyster sauce, and sugar) into the bowl.
- Mix the chicken and the seasoning.
- Then leave it for 20 minutes or a night (to make the seasoning absorb in the chicken).
- After letting it absorb, put it into the frying pan or what ever to let it grilled.
- After being grilled (both side) remove the chicken from the frying pan to a plate.