Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 1 tsp of Active dry yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza Dough step by step
- Combine yeast, water and sugar in food processor and pulse once to combine. Let sit until foamy, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the olive oil and pulse to combine. Mix flour and 2 teaspoons kosher salt in a medium bowl; add the flour to the food processor and pulse until dough pulls away from the side and gathers around the blade..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form into 2 even balls. Transfer to 2 lightly oiled bowls; cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, 2 to 4 hours. You can make the dough ahead; wrap in plastic and refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze up to 2 months. Bring up to room temp before using..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.