Roasted Chicken batch 15.
You can have Roasted Chicken batch 15 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken batch 15
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 4 pounds of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin oil.
Roasted Chicken batch 15 step by step
- Put the chicken in a ziploc bag with the ingredients. Put into the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight..
- Gather the marinating ingredients. Mix it up. Coat the chicken. The hot butter will cool and stick the rest of the ingredients to the chicken..
- Heat a skillet with oil. Sear the chicken..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Put the chicken in an oven safe dish, with the marinade mixture poured over the top, and roast for 1 hour..
- Let rest 12 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!!.