Tomato Stewed Chicken. If you're looking for a quick and easy and comforting meal, I think you should totally consider this Tomato Basil Chicken Stew. With Stewed Tomatoes Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Baked Chicken In Stewed Tomato Sauce, Easy Chicken Cacciatore Recipe With Stewed Tomatoes, Chicken With Tomato And Bean Stew.
Make a leafy salad, and enjoy either red or white wine with it. Nigerian tomato stew: how to prepare a delicious tomato stew #Red stew. Fried tomato stew is mostly eaten with boiled rice, yam, plantain. You can cook Tomato Stewed Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Stewed Chicken
- It’s of Chicken and seasonings.
- You need 4-1/3 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 2 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
Chakhokhbili – chicken stewed with tomatoes. Pieces of chicken fillet with mushrooms stewed in tomato sauce and boiled broccoli with rice in wok. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the tomatoes with their juices, chicken broth, basil, tomato paste, bay leaf, and thyme.
Tomato Stewed Chicken step by step
- Wash and pat dry the chicken. Cut the chicken in half across the breast. Heat the pan sprayed with nonstick and add the chicken skin side down. Season the chicken on the side that is up..
- After 12 minutes turn the pieces and season the seared side..
- Add tomato sauce and broth. Sprinkle with parsley cover and let stew. Stew for 25 minutes..
- Cut the Carrots on a bias. Add to the chicken that's stewing..
- Chop the onion and season with seasoned salt..
- Stew till carrots are tender..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!!.
This easy chicken cacciatore recipe is cooked in a skillet with tomatoes, garlic, peppers, herbs, and a little wine. It's great with hot cooked pasta. It's kind of similar to a savory chicken tagine, with a unique Add the chicken broth, diced tomatoes, chickpeas, roasted bell pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, turmeric. Cinnamon Tomato Chicken Stew- Kota Kapama. Add tomatoes from the can with their juice, cinnamon sticks, chicken stock or wine with more salt and pepper if needed.