Skillet Rosemary Chicken. Lemon Rosemary Chicken ~ Chicken thighs rubbed and marinated with lemon, rosemary, garlic, then seared in skillet and finished in oven. What you need: – Chicken breast – Rosemary – Seasoning , Salt, pepper – Butter – Lemons – Mushrooms – Zucchini – Garlic – Olive Oil. Want a classic roast-chicken flavor without hauling out all the heavy equipment?
Ingredients. ¾ lb(s) small red-skinned potatoes, halved, or quartered if large. This one-skillet dinner brims with Mediterranean goodness. Best of all this Skillet Rosemary Chicken cooks up tender with a crispy skin, and the gravy is out of this world good! You can cook Skillet Rosemary Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Rosemary Chicken
- You need 3/4 lb of red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes (or more).
- It’s 2 of lemons, juice of (squeezed halves reserved).
- It’s 4 of (6 -8 ounce) skin-on bone-in chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 10 ounces of cremini, baby bell or white mushrooms, halved.
A hit with the entire family. Remove from skillet, and cover to keep warm. Orange and Rosemary Skillet Roast Chicken Here's an easy recipe for Chicken Thighs with Rosemary Vinaigrette.
Skillet Rosemary Chicken instructions
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside..
- While the potatoes are cooking, preheat the oven to 450°F. Pile the rosemary leaves, garlic, 2 teaspoons salt and the red pepper flakes on a cutting board, then mince and mash into a paste using a large knife. Transfer the paste to a bowl. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat..
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, cover and cook until the skin browns, about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skilled and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the skillet; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered until the chicken is cooked through and the skin in crisp, 20 to 25 minutes..
Garlic Rosemary Chicken Thighs will create a mouth watering aroma around your kitchen. More Chicken Recipes You May Like: Southwest Chicken Skillet. Keywords: how to make a roasted chicken, roast chicken, roast chicken recipe, Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon, whole. Share: Rate this Recipe Remove the chicken from the large skillet when cooked. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.