You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 of bowl.
- You need 1 of rolling pin.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Measure out your warm water and pour the yeast in it. Mix until muddy color (so it is dissolved).
- Place flour and salt in a bowl.
- Pour your water into the flour mixture.
- Begin to mix the dough and form into a ball (if it's sticky add one tablespoon of flour until it's not anymore).
- Grease your bowl with oil.
- Place your dough ball inside and cover with plastic wrap.
- Put dough in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Flour a flat surface (could be a counter) and put the dough on it. Begin to knead for 10 minutes.
- Take out your rolling pin and flatten the dough into a circular shape (if the pin gets stuck or sticks sprinkle flour on it).
- Do whatever you wish with the pizza dough =).