Light grilled Chicken salad. Simple and bright, this is the kind of main that puts us in the mood for spring. If you've never thrown fresh lemons on the grill, try it: The slight edge of char intensifies their tartness, and they look gorgeous. Grilled chicken salad—filled with cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado—is the healthy summer dinner recipe we tend to make again and again.
This healthy chicken salad recipe has the perfect combo of creamy sauce, shredded Homemade Chicken Salad Recipe with Grapes. Light Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken. Upgrade your ordinary grilled chicken salad and turn it into one filled with lots of flavor and a healthy crunch. You can have Light grilled Chicken salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light grilled Chicken salad
- You need 2 of chicken breast without skin and bones, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of lettuce head, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of green bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 2 of scallions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to juice of half lemon.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Prepare of pepper to taste.
Drizzle with a tangy passion fruit dressing. This light and flavorful grilled chicken salad is the perfect dish for any summer day. This Herb Grilled Chicken Salad is perfect for an afternoon lunch or a light dinner. Full of veggies and with an adequate amount of protein, it's perfect for Atkins Induction or any low carb keto lifestyle.
Light grilled Chicken salad instructions
- Cook the chicken strips either on a grill or in the oven in a slightly oiled baking tray. Remove when well cooked on both sides. Let cool..
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients together making sure that the sugar is well dissolved..
- In a bowl, mix the lettuce, green pepper, mushrooms, corn, spring onions and carrots together then add the dressing and mix well..
- Layer the chicken strips on top and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese..
- Serve cold..
Embarking on a new way of eating is hard for some, especially those who think that salads are boring. Lightly dressed Chinese Chicken Salad with grilled chicken, crunchy wontons, toasted almonds, and sprinkled with sesame seeds over a crunchy napa cabbage and carrot salad. Grilled Chipotle Chicken Salad – Oven grilled chicken seasoned with chipotle powder and tossed with all your favorite southwestern fixings. Place grill pan in the oven and cook for. Add some grilled chicken, light Ranch dressing and BBQ Sauce and you have the perfect meal!