Grilled Chicken with rosemary and bacon.
You can have Grilled Chicken with rosemary and bacon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with rosemary and bacon
- You need 4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 4 each of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Seabsalt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 each of Sprigs fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 4 slice of Thick bacon slices.
Grilled Chicken with rosemary and bacon step by step
- Preheat grill medium high.
- Season Chicken breast with garlic powder salt and ground pepper.
- Les sprig of rosemary on each chicken breast then wrap a slice of bacon around a chicken.
- Security each slice of bacon with either a toothpick or a nother sprig of rosemary.
- Cook breast 8 minutes each side.