Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chili.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of bbq sause.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat grill.
- Cut small holes into the end of chicken breasts going down the length of the whole breast, with a small knife try to widen hole without cutting all the way through..
- Open package of cream cheese, and can of green chili.
- Put cream cheese in bowl, and microwave for about 30 seconds just to soften cream cheese.
- Add can of green chili, salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste..
- Use a small spoon and insert the mixture into the hole that was cut into the chicken breast.Try to get as much as you can inside without it coming out any other openings..
- Wrap the chicken breasts with 2-3 pieces of Bacon, secure with a few toothpicks..
- Cook slowly on grill, be careful Bacon will burn quickly.
- Right before you take it off the grill, brush with BBQ sauce on both sides..
- Remove from grill, don't forget to take the toothpicks out.