Grilled Spicy Chicken Dinner.
You can cook Grilled Spicy Chicken Dinner using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Spicy Chicken Dinner
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper.
Grilled Spicy Chicken Dinner instructions
- start the grill, have it about medium-high.
- cut unwanted extras off the breast (defrosted).
- cover the breast with each seasoning, more lemon pepper the better.
- put it on the grill, take it off when both side are light to medium brown, and cooked through.
- enjoy with barbecue sauce to ease spicyness.