Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing. Soak the morels in warm water. Cut the chicken breasts to form a pocket. Remove the Bratwurst farce from the intestine and place into a bowl.
Remove the mini fillets from the main breast. Add the morels and cook for two minutes. Add the sherry and boil to reduce the liquid by half. You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 box of Stove Top Stuffing.
- It’s 4 of Morel Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Spoon the mushroom sauce over the chicken then spoon some pasta alongside. Take chicken breast and using a meat mallet flatten until almost equal thickness all over, Lay three slices of goats cheese over each breast, top with mushroom mixture and fold other half of chicken over to cover. Add cream and chopped morels and stir until heated through serve over chicken. I cook chicken breasts at least once a week.
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Morel Mushrooms & Stuffing instructions
- Pound out each chicken breast till very thin. Prepare Stuffing according to the box directions. Spread a generous amount of stuffing in center of chicken breast and top with 1 Morel Mushroom..
- Roll eac chicken breast up and dredge in flour. Brown in a skillet with a small abount of oil. Place all 4 browned Chicken breast in a baking dish and cover. Bake for 45 to a hour at 350°F.
What keeps them interesting is that there are literally thousands of chicken breast recipes. This Chicken breast with Morel Mushroom sauce is easy to make and sure to impress. The mushrooms take the longest to cook, so start cooking them first (pull the chicken out of the fridge and allow the breasts to come to room temp while cooking he mushrooms). Bone in chicken breasts stuffed with a mushroom & mozzarella filling baked until perfectly juicy! This delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe is really easy to make and always gets rave reviews!