Grilled Chicken, potatoes, and carrots.
You can cook Grilled Chicken, potatoes, and carrots using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken, potatoes, and carrots
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3/4 packages of baby carrots.
- Prepare 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Foil lasagna pan.
- Prepare 1 of Liquid butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Season Salt.
Grilled Chicken, potatoes, and carrots step by step
- Preheat gas grill to between 400º-475º..
- If you don't have a gas grill you can use charcoal or cook in the oven. Try to keep temp to 400º-475º..
- Chop the baby carrots into halves or thirds based on size. Place them in a dish with water over the top and cover. Microwave for 4 minutes at a time until soft..
- Peel and wash potatoes, and dice into sizes about a quarter's size deep and wide..
- Wash, trim, and dice the chicken breasts into pieces about the same size as the potatoes..
- Add all ingredients into foil pan. Lightly salt, then cover with season salt and black pepper. Drizzle a good amount of butter over and stir to coat all ingredients well. This take amout three coats, but lay off the regular salt on the after the first coat..
- Cover with foil and place on the top rack of your gas grill. Continue to cook and stir evry 20 minutes until chicken is done and potatoes are soft. Typically takes about 1 to 1.5 hours depending on grill and weather..
- Optionally, you can add extra seasoned salt when you stir..